Thursday, June 2, 2011

May Baby Shower

So if one shower wasn't enough... our Sunday School Class Girls through me a baby shower! They went to every effort to make it so perfect too! They had a cake decorated for my theme, the food was hand made and fantastic (including those choclate dipped almonds!)! There were baby boy decorations and onesies and bibs! Even blue and white balloons everywhere! I was lavished with gifts, all the women mostly completed my registery!

I cried when I got home to AJ, out of pure joy for how these God-fearing woman just showered me with love in this time of change in our lives. We've been going to this church less than a year and already God has blessed us so much from the support and encouragement and great memories we share with our sunday school class. I look forward to see what more we can be involved in loving others in the group and outside the church as well,... we have such great models to follow! Thank you Ladies, your generousity, love, and all your time that was put into this for me, was not unappreciated! I can't wait for everyone to meet the new baby they all helped us prepare for!










































No comments: