Thursday, June 2, 2011

Maternity Pictures

So for our last trip before Baby B arrives... we headed down to Raleigh, NC for Memorial Day weekend! It was SOOO nice to be a guest for a change! I really wanted to enjoy some picnics or bbqs but was in NO shape to host on my feet. So THANK YOU to my brother and sister-in-law for hosting us all weekend and feeding us plenty!

My sister-in-law, Jen, has been doing amazing things with her yard-saling skills! She is always finding the best stuff! And if yard sales weren't enough, she has gotten into amazing thrift store finds! Check out the toys and cutestest dresses she finds for pennies on the dollar!!

So, not only did we eat great food (while keeping my swollan feet up...), we went to the pool! Baby B got his first swimming in! Hopefully, he's on the right track! I've got to start him early!

Here is a plug for the cutest, and newest neice to the Wise clan! Charlotte!! She was in a bumble bee suit with matching hat! LOVE IT!









Elle kept making sure that Baby B was still in my tummy and that he was having a good time. She tried playing with him and hugging him a lot in the pool. I think she's going to be teaching him how to swim before I do!









Jen also took the time out to take some maternity pictures of us before the baby comes! She did a tremendous job and we are SOOO thankful to have a bunch of photographer enthusiests in our family! Check out my little sisters amazing skills she's turned into a amazingly popular company, with her new born and my newest newphew, Camden!!

Jen, these turned out beautifully! Thank you so much. Now I feel like there is officially no more perks to being pregnant, the good pictures have been taken... NOW COME OUT BABY B, I'M READY!!!!





















































No comments: