Sunday, June 12, 2011

5 More Days

Well, we've made it to the home stretch! Only 5 days to go before my estimated due date of 40 weeks!!! The nursery is done (stay tuned for photos of it all completed), we have to put the car seat in the car and pack my overnight bag and we're off! I figured while I'm having contractions far apart and getting so excited I'll pack my bag to distract myself!


Please pray for us, that our new son would come in God's timing, healthy and with minimal complications to us, him and the hospital staff. Only God knows the arrival date of this one and AJ and I are strengthening our faith and prayer life during this incredible time! We can't wait for everyone to share in the joy we'll have!


Here are some pictures from his 35 week photoshoot to hold us all over!

No comments: