Thursday, June 2, 2011

March Baby Shower

I know I'm a little late... but as I'm getting ready for Baby B's arrival, I'm nesting a little everywhere... including organizing the BEFORE baby pictures, because I know there will be lots of AFTER baby pictures!

My mom and sisters through this amazing shower for me over my birthday weekend! It was tremedous!! Friends and family all brought a baby book with something written inside to start our collection... would you believe that I didn't get ANY duplicate books?!?! Is that incredible or what!? All the food was perfectly prepared and the cake and favors were truely amazingly done to match my globe, world theme! I will never forget this, thank you ladies for everyone who helped out!














































































No comments: