Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday Evening!

AJ finished his first 2 classes which he informed me that he is officially 7% done his MBA. We enjoyed chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk while sitting on our back porch. It has been rather warm in MD for the fall. It's kind of hard to get in the fall mood. But we're trying.






Maverick and I went running for about 100 yards before Maverick stopped to smell something which I could tell was his excuse to stop running. He used to run with me before with no stopping but his endurance is just horrible now.



Sigh,... so we decided to wrestle a little instead!









I have two more days of work and I can't wait to leave! My first day at Northrop Grumman I will get my picture take for my photo ID which will last me at least for the next 10 years! So I need to pick out a good outfit. Any ideas??



Melissa called me on Sunday screaming in excitment that she was wearing her skinny jeans in a size 4! She was so excited almost like when she first got engaged! She and Bob have been on south beach and now Bob can control her disapline a little better so I'm glad it's paying off. When we were at the scottish games 2 weekends ago they had brought their own lunches. But of course Melissa insisted on wearing her "day dress." Which AJ insisted the title of a "day dress" just sounded expensive! So I told her it would be cold and we'd sit on the grass to do everything so she wore jeans under it. HA!
The weekend before that AJ and I had a wedding in PA to go to. And lucky me, I already had a dress to wear from Melissa and Bob's wedding! So this time AJ and I got a lot of pictures together since we didn't get any the first time I wore it. I got a ton of compliments as well! The wedding was very nice and the couple was so happy too! There was lots of dancing the night away as at all weddings that a "wise" girl attends.



Either way the day always ends with Maverick watching the sun go down and all the people arrive home from work in our court from the glass front door.
















No comments: