Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Count Down Begins!

I put in my two weeks and officially turned in my resignation letter to GSE. I was so nervous but it wasn't bad at all. Everyone in the office found out within the hour somehow... (it's a small office). Nothrop Grumman has me acceptance papers and I'm just waiting on my drug test to go through. I have been so excited to work for NG (Northrop Grumman) since I was little because that's where Dad works! I have no idea if I can do what they want me to, it's something I don't have any experience with! We'll see... prayers welcome! My start date is tentitively October 29th.

So I think I'm going to try and make different cookies every sunday until Christmas! Last week I did the sugar cookies with pumpkin spices and two days ago I made chocolate crinkles at AJ's request. I used a different recipe than mom but they turned out well! My piano students love having a different treat to enjoy each week they come. AJ usually takes them for lunch every day and I give some to our neighbors as well!

I got a rug from craigslist I really wanted! It was $10!!! And it's an 8 ft by 10 ft size too! I couldn't believe it!!! The colors work with my dinning area really well and I probably wouldn't have picked it out in a store but I'm really happy with it and it doesn't echo in there anymore! Maverick of course enjoys having something soft to lay on in the kitchen and lay in the sun rays that come in from the window (picture coming).


I can't wait till Thanksgiving! The area is cool and crisp and Holloween is almost here! Any suggestions on what Maverick should dress up as?! AJ has his finals for his first mini-mester so pray for him that he does well! It's been a hard 6 weeks and he doesn't get a break at all before he goes into his next 6 weeks!


The scottish games were great! It was perfect weather and we saw Charles playing the bag pipes too! The sheep dog hearding demo was so fun to watch and the food was of course great! It really put me in the fall mood!





No comments: