Monday, October 8, 2007

A Case of the Mundays!

So I got the great news that Northrop Grumman has offered me a job!! Thank you everyone for all your prayers! AJ and I are SOOO excited! This means a lot of great things for us, it's a closer drive so my car insurance will go down, we can carpool 3 times a week and save on gas, better benifits for long term and short term, and more money making us that much closer to allowing me to be a stay-at-home mom! I haven't put in my two weeks at my current job yet because I'm waiting on the offical offer letter papers that need to be signed which should be coming in the mail this week.


I just looked over the beach pictures from Dad and they look great! I miss the little Wise girls already!

















Maverick is readjusting to being in his crate all day while we're at work. So he's pretty hyper in the evenings. But yesterday, we made halloween cookies!!! I made sugar cookies but I added some pumpkin pie spices to make them taste more like fall! (ginger, cinnomin, all spice, nutmeg)


I cut them all out using the pumpkin cookie cutter mom got me and I decorated them with organicing and green and brown(chocolate) sprinkles!! I gave them out to the neighbors and saved some of course for AJ who was getting worried to see less and less on the counter top! I'll post a picture of them a little later! They turned out well and I got to use my rolling pin for the first time!

AJ is back in school mode and I start my woman's bible study tonight! I can't wait!





Maverick says hello after a little "cat" nap!

No comments: