Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's NOVEMBER!






Well, Maverick is having a hard time with his back legs, both of them. Please keep him in your prayers. It's been so hard on us since he needed surgery on his first back knee. We've already decided that if he needs surgery on his next knee we're not going to do it... But anyway, we've been enjoying any time we get with him!




I made new curtains and throw pillows for our living room. Then AJ told me we'd be able to get our new couch and new curtains maybe before Christmas so we're enjoying them for this short time!! :o)
Also, AJ had a car scare where it wouldn't start! Right after he had changed his roters on his car. Dad came over to help him replace his battery and spark plugs which was not difficult and saved us over $1000 in having someone else do it!! Maverick and I just enjoyed the weather and cheer AJ on!

It's funny because Maverick still thinks he's a lap dog! Here he's actually relaxing his entire back half on me because he likes how I rub his back legs when I can tell they are sore! Such a cute 87 pound lap dog! I've been Christmas shopping already and almost have AJ finished!! I can't wait until Thanksgiving! NC here we come!

No comments: