Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hello Beautiful!

After almost 6 years... I finally got a new computer of my very own!!! Now that I'm a stay at home mommy, I didn't have my work laptop any more and the desktop in the basement is 6 years old now and not as easy for me to be mobile with in the kitchen for recipes, music, or playing a DVD in the car for Jack (down the road). So I did all the research and kept my budget under $500 and voila! I got an HP ProBook 4530s! It's the best ever! It's built for their business elite and has bluetooth, finger print and face recognition for security (not why I bought it but a cool perk!), it has an HDMI connection which was important for AJ and I to plug into any TV and stream movies, pictures, TV from the internet. It has a webcam for skyping with all our family as often as possible, and it has a SD slot for my camera memory card so I just just pop it out of my camera and into the compy and my pictures are uploaded! Woohoo! It has great memory ram, space, processor speed and is a 64-bit machine to boot! Oh, and it has windows 7 operating system which I've been dying to play with! It's only 5lbs and is almost as wide as my foot! This makes it super mobile for me!

So say hello to the newest addition to the Bachmann household! This little lady and I are going places and making money in our future!




No comments: