Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jack Can Sleep Anywhere!

I know they say it's easy for the first baby to sleep everywhere because there is no other noise in the house! With a second baby trying to sleep with a little toddler running around, it's almost impossible for them NOT to be in their crib. So Jack and I are taking advantage of him being an only child, for now!
He can sleep anywhere! And he just looks so cute in all these places, I just had to take a picture! AJ loves to go wake him up no matter what time it is! He usually gets to wake him up for his dinner feeding at 6pm, his last night feeding at 10pm and his morning feeding at 6am. Lucky Daddy!

He sleeps in his vibrating newborn napper that came with his pack n play, but sadly he's pretty much outgrown it but I tuck his knees so he can still fit... for now!

 He sleeps in one of his boppy's because he can chill on the sofa with me and it keeps him secure on his side and he looks great in blue!! I call it his blue inner tube!

 He can sleep on his play blanket at the end of the sofa too!
 He sleeps in Daddy's arms, of course!!
And of course, he gets to sleep in his crib a good portion of the time!

No comments: