Friday, August 12, 2011

Finished Nursery... Almost

We finally got up the wall decals and such like 3 days before Jack was born! Just in time! I still have some empty picture frames to fill with new baby pictures of Jack and we still want to paint the "J" above his crib a dark brown to match the rest of his furniture. Other than that, his nursery is a joy to be in! I love looking around it every time we nurse! I love my rocker, swivel, recliner chair even more every time I sit in it!

Every time I read the bible verse on the wall, God reveals something more to me. We pray for everyone we can think of while we read our baby boy devotions out of a book a friend gave us!

Also, can you believe how full Jack's book case is already!? It was because my sister's threw me a shower and asked everyone to bring a baby book and lots of people even wrote little notes inside the books, and would you believe it... NO DUPLICATES! I plan to make it a habit for us to pray for the person who gave us the book each time we read it!

And of course, we have little matching hooks to hang his super cute little blue bath robe! (Which we haven't used yet, I've been using the hooded towels right now because they are easy, but the blue bathrobe just looks so cute because it's so little... so it's kind of part of the decor! HA!)

Thank you everyone for all the gifts you gave us to make this nursery possible!