Monday, June 30, 2008

New Roses and Fancy Dresses!

So, as fashionable as my little sister is, and as often as EVERY bride says you could re-ware the bridesmaid dress, I don't think they knew what level I would take it to! I have worn my little sister's bridesmaid dress (that I wore in her wedding) to 6 different events!!! I have definitely gotten my money's worth and I get compliments ALL the time! I even got a few "movie star" comments from some people at the last wedding I wore it to! The best part about me being able to wear it to different places, is that I never see the same people! It's PERFECT! Woohooo!!
So, as timeless as my roses out front of our house are growing right now, the little black dress that I hope to wear again and again will never go out of style! At least in my mind! Here are a few of the wonderful memories I have in this timeless dress... oh, and of course some of our roses too!

2 comments:

The Barrick Times said...

yay for a $30 bridesmaids dress!!! I love how you post all your blogs at once! Just kidding, I'm glad you're getting to wear the dress!!

The Barrick Times said...

Ok time for a new post!!!