Monday, June 9, 2008

Dog Sitting...

So yes, we miss our baby Maverick so bad it really hurts some days. Especially in the summer time when he loved the beach more then anything! Well, we got a chance to enjoy our neighbors dog to relive the "dog owners" life for a weekend. His name is Bailey and he is a pure bread 7 year old boxer.
On top of the regular breakfast and lunch dry dog food,.. he gets a special treat for lunch,... canned green beans! YUM.... We were told he will just lie around and look out the front window most the day. So while AJ and I were at work, I was determined to not get his short hair all over our new couch. If it was impossible to keep him off the couch with chairs and ottoman's,... then I was going to double cover it with every old towel and sheet I had!

AJ and I enjoyed getting the morning walks and afternoon walks,.... and evening walks... once again for exercise. But when Bailey woke us up at 4:30am on Sunday morning to go to the bathroom... we definitely, didn't miss having a dog. Sigh...

Here is a few pictures of Bailey enjoying his sleep over at our house, and enjoying our L-sectional couch tremendously! He found he could stretch out as much as he wanted! We just wished he didn't have to snore while he did it!!We still get to see Bailey at our neighbors window every day! But I'm happy to have my dog hair free couch back! Now I can eat my dessert on my couch again,... at least it's not dog hair!

No comments: