Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy February Birthdays!

We had a huge party for my Dad on Saturday the 16th! Mom rented him a saxophone to play and pop pop even played the accordion to go with him! Dad hasn't played since his high school band back in the 60's! AJ and I got him the coolest MP3 player too for his birthday! I actually think I'm going to ask him for the same one for my birthday!

Dad turned 65 on February 13th, 2008. A Valentine's Boy!


Then the day before, February 12th, 2008, our little neice, Elle Caroline, turned 3!! (She's the one on the right)
AJ and I sent her a package since we couldn't celebrate with her in person! No matter how old she gets, she still looks cute holding her "woofie(s)"!
Happy Birthday to anyone else out there that I missed!
Also, I hope everyone had a Valentine's Day full of God's love for us and sharing with each other!

1 comment:

The Barrick Times said...

Ok, time for a new blog!!!