Monday, October 15, 2012

Jack & Neilson

Jack's cousin Neilson have a special little bond growing, I think... I've caught a few moments of them being too cute together! Not to mention that Neilson is so grown up and is always egar to help Jack do whatever he's struggling to do.

The evening of my Grandmother's funeral, Jack and Neilson showed up in the same outfit, so April, my sister, just had to snap a picture! Then at Jack's birthday party a few days later, Jack insisted on holding Neilson's earlobe while in his birthday seat! I have like 6 pictures of him doing it! HA!

Also, my 3 sisters ended up watching Jack for AJ and I and April mentioned that Jack kept "tackling" Neilson when he was laying on the floor. If Jack sees anyone at his level on all fours or laying down, he will promptly run over and belly flop on top of you... it's just something mommy and him do ALL the time. April told me Neilson was pretty shocked! He comes from a house full of girls so that was quite surprising to him! I have no doubt the wrestling moves on his older cousins won't stop here!


No comments: