Friday, September 30, 2011

Play Time!

Our days are pretty simple at home, just Jack and me... we wake up at 6am and he nurses for about 20-30mins and we play for an hour on his play mat, on the floor in his room with books, in his swing in the kitchen, sitting in his bumbo seat, or surfing on his tummy time mat (yes, I know it's pink... it was a gift from Jack's cousin Charlotte). Then exactly 1.5 hours after he wakes up... 7:30am, he gets sleepy eyes or gets a little fussy and I give him his Lambo (a little lamb attached to his pacifier) and I put him down in his crib where he happily rolls over and goes to sleep on his own! Love it!
We repeat this routine every 3-4 hours each day until 8-8:30pm where he goes to down sleep for the night and I wake him up for a last feeding at 9:30pm where he pretty much sleeps (eyes closed) through the feeding and wakes up again at 6am! Phew! It's actually a very full day! Each nap time is very precious from Jack and for me! I savor each 1.5-2hr nap times!!

He makes all sorts of noises now! I need to record his new noises each month so I remember how cute they are! I feel like his noises are so much cuter than any Gerber baby on TV! Anyway, here are some of the smiles from our days the last week.



 Jack seriously looks likes he just caught a wave and is riding it in!! HA!


No comments: