Sunday, November 16, 2008

New APPLIANCES!!!!

So, we have been wanting new kitchen appliances since we moved in the house. The current ones are the originals with the home (8 years old) and a "nice" almond color to match the counter tops. So I finally saved up enough money in my "house fund" and I did ALL the research to the features I wanted, the prices and where to buy it. I looked at Home Depot, Sears, Lowes and Best Buy.

I ended up with Frigidaire (made by Electrolux) from Lowes. So AJ was excited and we went to go see them in the store to make sure they looked ok and had the specs we saw online (of course, I went in with product numbers, and pictures and specs of EACH item and asked the guy to show me each one, he was impressed I was so organized!).

So AJ was so excited to take a before and after movie of our appliances (hope they work). AJ and his father took 4 hours to install everything themselves but it saved us about $800 instead of paying to have Lowes install them. Thank you, Honey!

Next step, granite counter tops, being installed after Thanksgiving with new warm colored walls (the stainless steal appliances and the mint green walls make it look too cold). Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.