Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bachmann BOO BASH!

We didn't get to hold our 4th of July party this year with friends so we decided to have a HAlloween party which I've never done. In fact I hate all the decorations and things. I had the worst time at the dollar store picking them out and then I didn't even put them up until the day of my party because I didn't want to look at all the wired and funky balck and orange decor around my house every day. Only hours after the party was over, I took them all back down again!

We had TONS of food and everyone brought plenty of drinks! We had about 30 people totally show up and what made it fun was all the costumes!! We had some pretty creative ones! We had a bon fire in our fire pitt on the deck, we had a bunch of games going too that kept us awak until 3am! Here are some snap shots of the evening.

Melissa and Bob were from the movie JUNO. You should have seen Bob's shorts! HA!
The Maragni couple were Secret Agents for Laura Bush (GW Bush's daughter who lives in Baltimore)
And here is AJ, trying to do a skit while asking Brittany (the Penguine) to feed her some amazing Oero Pastachio Dessert she made.
The Delware Gals!


Somehow there was only ONE picture taken of my outfit... not the best, and I made the dress too!

1 comment:

The Barrick Times said...

Ugh... that picture. So not flattering.