Tuesday, May 1, 2012

10 Month Changes

It's amazing to think that so many things happen sooooo fast! Jack had developmental milestones that were at 3.5 months, 7 months, and now 10 months. There were little things that happened in between those but all of a sudden within 5 days, Jack learns like 10 new tricks! Phew! This 10 month one was big.

He FINALLY started to crawl... sort of... he pulls himself up, he plays peek-a-boo with himself by hiding himself under a sheet until I say "Where is Jack?!" and he pulls the sheet off his face with a huge grin hiding behind it when I say "There he is!" He points with his index finger and likes to stick it in holes, he is walking while BEARLY holding one finger and has deifnitely let go twice already to take a few steps and shocks himself he's doing it and falls into my arms with a huge grin, like he knows he just did it by himself! He puts toys, lint, tissues, etc into the trash or into the cleanup bin. He also enjoys pulling things out of a bucket or a bin, like my socks out of my sock drawer!

I've been so busy keeping up with him, I haven't taken many pictures this month. Here are a few of him leaning from a sitting position to get onto his tummy, to then crawl with a toe push (he doesn't really get on his knees at all but has some strong toes to get him places). He also has amazing eye sight. He got out of his sitting position to get a 3mm long light grey peice of lint that was on the floor in front of him. So wild!

Truely God is so good! No human being could ever have designed us to develop and grow so uniquely! It is a miracle to watch every new expression and every new movement our boy makes. I'm soooo greatful to even have this experience of being a Mom. Thank you, Lord!





 Here is the toe push crawl to get the peice of lint!

Here are two videos of him pulling himself up! I couldn't resist to show everyone his grin at the end. I know, I know... the crib height will be moved down.



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yay Jack! Crawling (or trying to) makes things more interesting for everyone!