Sunday, February 12, 2012

FINALLY... Teeth!

So my baby boy has been drooling since he was 2 months old! When he started, I thought, oh wow, this is early to get teeth... but we waited... and waited... and waited... and finally, one day before he turned 7 months old, he popped out a tooth! Thankfully, there wasn't any directly associated crying with this tooth. I mean some days he'd have some fussy moments and get ibprophen before bed, but it wouldn't really help so I figured it was something else.

Jack has 2 teeth on the bottom, right next to each other! They actually hurt a TON, so no more chewing on Momma's finger! It's super cute to see little teeth marks on his foam blocks he enjoys chewing on! I need to figure out a way to get those teeth marks in his baby book... hmmm...

After LOTS of pictures, I finally got a decent one showing his teeth! I hope it makes you smile too! This just means we're finally that much closer to Jack not wearing a bib ALL day long!

No comments: