Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Catching Up from OBX Trip in 2010!

Ok, so here is me catching up (mainly for my little sister who is so much better at this than me) a little since lots has changed in our lives the last few months!

In October, 2010 we went to OBX as has been tradition since we got married! We had a blast, not to mention the day we got back was when we found out we were expecting our first baby!!! God knew what he was doing with giving us a relaxing trip away at the beach, just enough to let that little egg nest perfectly!




The girls are wearing the matching jumpers I made them! Yup, I sewed them!!! My experimentation turned out pretty well!

My brother and sister are teasing us here since we ALWAYS have a kissing picture shot, so this time, we let them have one of their own!!!


No comments: