Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So Behind... last of San Fran

Here, to play catch up here is the remainder of our trip pics. I actually have other things to blog about this summer even if I don't have too many pictures to add. Enjoy!

I just fit!
I made AJ sit on this huge tire since I got into the big rope!

That's the Golden Gate bridge behind us. You can see closer up pictures from last years trip.

Lunch in the sun with a bottle of wonderful Calfornia Wine!

Where they make the best chocolate in the world! Also, notice I'm in tennis shoes with my skirt because after 5 days of wearing cute instyle shoes in a very hilly city... I learned my lesson and I was just going for comfort for our last day of walking city adventures! I pulled it off ok, didn't I?



Cheesecake dessert before our Dancing Broadway Show we saw on AJ's birthday!

At he top of Macy's at the cheesecake factory over looking union square on AJ's birthday!
Yes, that is a dog, with a cat on top and a mouse on top of it. Yes, they were all live and living. You can see this guy on Utube too!
AJ wanted fried shrimp for his birthday...
We both got sick from eatting so much fried food... that were not used to... blah.
We got hot chocolate, tea and coffee brought to our room for free every day with a wake up call! It was so nice being in an upscale hotel for a change! Bathrobes too! What fun!
This is me mad on the cable car ride on St. Patty's Day because AJ wouldn't stop taking stupid pictures in the dark of every car we saw while riding up the hill...
This is AJ super excited to be on the cable car and refused to sit down inside the car but hang on the outside like they do in the movies.... sigh.

No comments: