Monday, October 27, 2008

New Hair and Some Flare!

So, I finally bit the bullet and got my hair done by a "real, professional" hair salon. I have been procrastinating because being a blonde, or at least trying to be a blonde, takes frequent "touch-ups" which, of course, cost money. So For the past 4 years I've gone to Hair Cuttery for my highlights. After having my friend Brittany over (also a "touch-up" blonde), her hair looked so good and I was determined to just bite the bullet even if I could only afford once a year.

I went to this wonderful new little place my mother (not a blonde) goes to all the time and her prices weren't too bad from the flyer. After she finished and even gave me a cut that just made my hair look so "neat" I gave her the biggest tip ever! (and for those of you who know me, I'm NOT a big tipper) My hair felt light even those she let me keep my length and trimmed up my long, growing out bangs. It looked so good! AJ was really excited to see me since he loves my hair as blonde as it can be. So here is my salute to you all those other "touch-up" blondes out there who pay rediculous amounts of money for a good hair cut, I believe I am convinced (even those my little sister has told me this ever since she entered high school almost 10 years ago) it's worth it!

I made AJ take a few pictures of it all curled to show my mother who loves my hair that way. This is for you Mom!

No comments: